1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

High End Bream/Bass Lures for Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Elmo23, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Elmo23

Elmo23 New Member

Jan 5, 2018
    Are there any bream/bass fishos out there that would be interested in purchasing some lures. Looking to clean out my tacklebox to make room for other lures. I've got Jackall, Ecogear, Cranka, Lucky Craft, Megabass, OSP, etc.

Thought I'd give this a crack before I inevitably have to resort to selling on EBay.

Cheers

kev209 and diesel like this.
  2. diesel

diesel Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    I sold a couple of boxes of lures on Ebay a while back, Elmo, or I should say that I gave away a couple of boxes of lures on Ebay. Made more out of postage than I did on the sale. Too much cheap crap on Ebay and Facebook pages and a lot of buyers wouldn't know sh!te from clay when it comes to quality lures.

I think if you posted some photos here, you may have a chance of attracting a buyer who appreciates the value of top shelf gear. A year ago, I would have been interested, but I've already lashed out and stocked up.

Jeff :cool:

kev209 likes this.
  3. Elmo23

Elmo23 New Member

Jan 5, 2018
    I have tried to attach a few photos as a guide. I have plenty more, it just wouldn’t let me upload for some reason.

If anyone wants more photos, let me know

Attached Files:

kev209 likes this.
  4. westyonline

westyonline death to the mud guzzlers

Nov 24, 2009
    how much you want for the OSP bundle

kev209 likes this.
  5. Elmo23

Elmo23 New Member

Jan 5, 2018
    All sold sorry mate

diesel, kev209 and AJ Fishman like this.