1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MSB, Jan 8, 2018.

1. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Melbourne northern suburbs, prefer fresh, but do a little bit of land based salt. mainly for bream. Cheers, creekboy.

kev209 likes this.
  2. MSB

MSB Member

Jan 8, 2018
    If you are ever up this way let me know, I have the best bass fishery in Queensland 15 minutes from my place.

creekboy and kev209 like this.
  3. Madfisher

Madfisher Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Welcome to the forum Ron, looking forward to heasring f5rom you.
    Cheers Pete

creekboy and kev209 like this.
  4. MSB

MSB Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Thank you Pete appreciate the welcome, hope I can be a relevant contributor to the forum
    Ron

Madfisher and creekboy like this.
  5. kev209

kev209 Moderator

Aug 22, 2016
    Hi Ron, you have contributed quite a bit to the forum with your posts and photos. It would be great to hear from some of the other 40 odd new members that have registered, even if just to introduce them self. It is a bit disheartening welcoming them to the forum and only receiving the odd reply. Here on TBX not everyone is a Rex Hunt when it comes to fishing, although we have some very knowledgeable fisho's on the forum who would be quite willing to pass on this knowledge to anyone who asked. TBX is a small but very sociable forum with a great bunch of members that are just down to earth recreational fisherman who love to get out there and enjoy there fishing.

6. MSB

MSB Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Thanks Kev

Will continue to do so at every opportunity

Ron

creekboy, kev209 and diesel like this.