1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

What happenend?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Missniss, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Missniss

Missniss Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Thank you :) so happy to be back :)

DeeBeeKay and kev209 like this.
  2. kev209

kev209 Moderator

Aug 22, 2016
    Hi Tim
    Thank's for the explanation of what happened to the forum, I believe your post will make a few members very happy. I believe we can move on now knowing TBX is not going to go backwards. "I hope". It would be great if you were to put up a post explaining what the future of TBX is

DeeBeeKay and creekboy like this.
  3. Wunderlust

Wunderlust Active Member Admin

Jul 9, 2007
    Thanks Kev.. I thought I did? My bad if I didn’t..

DeeBeeKay, creekboy and kev209 like this.
  4. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Welcome back Missniss. Cheers, creekboy.

5. Rod Bender

Rod Bender Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2016
    Now that you mention it, I am sure you did explain the situation soon after the revival. I will also add that in the final stages of TBX version 1, I had given up and deactivated my account. The site was not moderated and it turned into a...hard to explain but sort of savage environment.

Top marks to Kev at the time for hanging in, from memory creekboy may have been there as well and apologies to others I may have forgotten. Some of the long term members were annoyed and have chosen not to forgive. Anyway, we are back and numbers are slowly growing.
    Cheers
    Jim

Madfisher, DeeBeeKay and kev209 like this.
  6. diesel

diesel Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Welcome back Missniss. I don't remember you from the old TBX, but then I don't remember what I had for lunch yesterday - I suffer from KRAFT disease on a regular basis, comes with the territory with being an old fart. It seems that Kev doesn't have bouts of it though.

Jeff :cool:

7. Missniss

Missniss Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Don't worry diesel, I am the same, My boys tell me I have silver syndrome :)
    Kev's like an elephant mate, he never forgets :)

Madfisher, DeeBeeKay and kev209 like this.