1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Best hot wheather shirt?

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by blair, Jan 3, 2019.

1. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Hi I am getting a couple of new long sleeve hot wheather fishing shirts am thinking of going for columbias. you guys got any preferences for hot wheather shirts?
    Have a couple of beat up old columbias got a good run out of them just wondering if there are better shirts out there.
    Cheers

creekboy likes this.
  2. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Just make sure they allow you plenty of room and don't restrict casting etc. Cheers, Lyall.

3. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Thanks Lyall, the Columbia tanamine is looking good.

creekboy likes this.
  4. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2017
    Have a look at RB Sellers territory shirts they are really cool. Short and long sleeved about $40.00 . I like them. Wally

creekboy likes this.
  5. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Thx Wally I will have a look.

creekboy likes this.
  6. Bluefin

Bluefin Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2016
    I have columbia, there good, but havent tried anything else. I want some long pants, I only have 1 pair of columbia Blood and guts, they are cool. Need more but cant find ANY long pants.in the usual on line shops !

creekboy likes this.
  7. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2018
    i have a pair of gondwada nice and cool but scabby looking cause I used to wear them to work, and a pair of columbias somewhere ,they were ok in the heat.bisley lightweight cargo pants are good but not available in stealthy colours , navy only. RB Sellers may have some lightweight cotton pants, bcf will order in clothes I presume.
    cheers

Madfisher, creekboy and Bluefin like this.