1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Early xmas at Nillhacootie Lake.

Discussion in 'Chewing the fat' started by Master Baiter, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2017
    Went to Benalla today usually a 35 minuite trip not Today a 50 minuite trip going and a bit quicker than 50 mins back.
    Why? well apart from Dannys gravel coming out of Lima South quarry for his tunnels about a 140 trucks a day. We had today many caravans and tourists back on the roads from last nights lock down travel restrictions ending, not sure who holds who up but in 30 kilometres it is so slow. Lake had heaps of cars in the parks and quite a few boats on the water most I have seen for years. I guess a few are the poor souls who may have lost their jobs and are so releived to get away from the city will be amongst them.
    I did notice that Brothels on the 23rd of November can have 10 people in public or 10 in shared spaces. :eek::eek::eek::eek: .
    Welcome to a united Vic State, maybe all the States will be reunighted with us soon :):):)
    Wally

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    Robert Stone, diesel and Dickson like this.
  2. Madfisher

Madfisher Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Business in NSw seems to be picking up as well, i am back almost working to many hours.
    Pete

diesel, Dickson and Master Baiter like this.
  3. Dickson

Dickson Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2019
    We were dropped down to a 3 day week in the middle of September for about 4 weeks then work picked up and we were doing 6 days with overtime but now the work is dropping off again and I think we will be back to a 3 day week shortly. Not what anyone needs coming up to Christmas:(

4. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2017
    Thats no good Mate, hope it all picks up by Xmas for you,what type of work do you do if you dont mind me asking?

Dickson and Madfisher like this.
  5. Dickson

Dickson Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2019
    Manufacturing Stone industry and mainly commercial work which has died in the ass the last few months