1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

G'day All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mossy, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Mossy

Mossy New Member

Dec 7, 2005
    My name is Mossy I live in Hervey Bay Qld and I love my fishing when time allows. :D

2. Sparkesy2

Sparkesy2 New Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Welcome Mossy and enjoy.
    Tell us a little about yourself.
    Dasher (one of our members) also lives out your way.

Is that your daughter in the picture?

3. Mossy

Mossy New Member

Dec 7, 2005
    Sparkesy2 thank you, I run a small website here in the Bay that and a bit of fishing does me just fine. The little girl in the photo is my grandaughter and yes I know Dasher top bloke and a funny little buggar as well.

4. Sparkesy2

Sparkesy2 New Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Your grandaughter is beautiful.
    I also have 2 grandkids - Alleisha who is 8yo and Corey who is 6 yo and I love them to bits.
    At 21 yo I reckon I'm doing quite well!! Just between you and me and please keep it to yourself ... I'm going to be 52 this month. :)

5. maraudingmado

maraudingmado New Member

Aug 24, 2005
    Welcome Mossy and hope you enjoy this website. I also have a friend that lives at Hervey Bay. She runs Mission Australia job centre up there.

:D As for Natalie it's 52 posts this week that will happen and not her age ;)

6. ozdevil

ozdevil New Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Gday Mossy

i hope ya enjoy this website and we all look forward to your contributions..They tell me hervey bay is a nice place and must get myself up there one day

cheers
    OZ

7. tex

tex New Member

Aug 24, 2005
    G'day Mossy & Welcome mate!
    Nice site you've got there too mate, very informative...would love to get up there one day.

Chers,
    Craig

8. Felix

Felix New Member

Aug 25, 2005
    hey,nothing wrong with being 52 Nat..i recently arrived there & i have an 9 month old grandson as well as a 6 year old daughter.. both gorgeous..

welcome Mossy,how are the spotties going to be this year,am hoping it will be the best season for a long time down here in Brisneyland....