1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Help needed custom made big game rod

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Decka, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Decka

Decka New Member

Nov 7, 2019
    Hi all! Great site.
    I found this custom made rod in a second hand store and was blown away by its quality and size. I have no idea as to it’s age but it screams quality and diffently would of cost some dollars when it was made. I was hoping that someone could help me identify the makers signature. You can read clearly who it was made for but unfortunately the makers signature isn’t as clear. It would make a nice wall hanger next to that prized big fish mounted on the wall. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for some reason it won’t let me upload any images....

kev209, diesel and Madfisher like this.
  2. Madfisher

Madfisher Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Mate its beyond me to, Send pics to one of the members here and they upload them for me. O and by the way welcome to the forum mate.
    Cheers Pete

kev209 and diesel like this.
  3. Decka

Decka New Member

Nov 7, 2019
    Cheers Pete.
    Yeah it has me stumped. I regularly posts pictures on an antique forum site that I’m on and they use exactly the same system and no problem at all..

4. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2016
    If it floats ya boat just buy it and then when you get the fish to go with it job done ......

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  5. diesel

diesel Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Decka, there has been a glitch in the file uploading process for a fair while and the easiest way to get around it is to click and drag your pic. To do this, click on the 'Upload a file' option which will take you to wherever you have your pics and once you have selected the file you want, just left click, hold and drag the file across to your post. It might sound a bit cumbersome, but it works. If somebody like me can do it, anybody can.

This only works with a pc, if you are trying to upload from a smartphone then I've got no idea.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    kev209 and Madfisher like this.
  6. Decka

Decka New Member

Nov 7, 2019
    Yes thanx for letting me know. Currently I’m away and have only my phone and iPad. I’ll try next week when I’m back home.

kev209, Madfisher and diesel like this.