1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Highly Recommended

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by diesel, Feb 8, 2019.

1. diesel

diesel Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    I've been dealing with an Ebay seller named Crackin Fishing Gear for a while, he is based in Glen Innes and has a lot of hard to get lures ( for me anyway up here in Qld). Some of his gear are yankee brands and good quality at reasonable prices including free postage on all except for the reels that he sells.

Check him out.

https://www.ebay.com.au/str/Crackin-Fishin-Gear

Jeff

creekboy and kev209 like this.
  2. Rod Bender

Rod Bender Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2016
    There are certainly some brands there that appear on the US site, Cabellas. Although I do not use the site much anyway. Have you tried the Keitech plastics Jeff? If not, I think you should!!!!
    Cheers
    Team Bender
    Delivers another blow to diesels wallet!

kev209, creekboy and diesel like this.
  3. diesel

diesel Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Haven't tried the Keitech plastics yet, Jim. I've got enough sp's to last me 2 lifetimes and have been stocking up on inline spinners and spinnerbaits for my 'Assault On The South Tour 2019'.

You mentioned Robbie Alexander in another post recently and I've been watching his YouTube videos for a while. I like his presentations, a real down to earth bloke with good info on lure selections, especially colours and he also plays a big part in delivering a blow to my wallet.

Jeff

kev209 and creekboy like this.