1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

How Did You Find Tacklebox Australia's Website?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by User1, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Tassy Trouter

Tassy Trouter New Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Hi, I was watching a show on Aurora channel on Telly and decided to visit and join up,as I liked what I saw.

2. steve611

steve611 New Member

Feb 3, 2009
    as a new member and new computer user i am finding this site really good. when i can work out how to put up a photo i`ll pop a couple on. was introduced t this site by corko111.

3. fisherman347

fisherman347 Active Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Hi, steve611, scan through jpeg,simply upload,follow prompt's,regards Murph.....

4. chicka

chicka New Member

Aug 3, 2006
    Hi .
    Couple of tips for ya.Send your photos to your email and it will ask if you want to make them smaller.Go to your inbox and save them.Post your thread on TbX and go down to manage attachments,then browse for the photo you stored in my docs etc.then upload.Otherwise will reject file size or take too long.
    In the gallery just follow the prompts,create an album and edit them.
    Hope that helps.
    Good luck

5. dave.c

dave.c Davo

Jan 11, 2009
    Wharf put me onto it , thanks mate , been on fishnet for years hardly ever posted too many PC wankers for my liking and blokes ready to cut you down at every opportunity.
    Anyway this site is awesome and i look forward to meeting , and talking to like minded people.

Cheers Dave.

6. CodTaimer

CodTaimer Wicko

Feb 8, 2009
    Googled it. Think it was via Outlaw Spinnerbait guys

7. steve611

steve611 New Member

Feb 3, 2009
    how did i find this site.

being looking at this site for a little while on a mates computer,he`s also one of your members(corko111). Just got a computer,now i can do it myself when i can figure this stupid machine out.(i`d rather b fishin). will post some photos soon.

8. Mark5fish

Mark5fish New Member

Feb 6, 2009
    From mates. great site have told heaps of people.

9. Luppy

Luppy New Member

Jan 23, 2009
    heard about this site off buck and horry,didnt know if i should join but changed my mind once i went to cod classic and met a few members.the site is great already meet a couple of more blokes and am looking forward to meeting more. the best thing is we all love doing the same thing. fishing:):):)

10. Got Buckley's

Got Buckley's Queanbeyan NSW

Jul 25, 2008
    you were feeling left out at the classic without a name tag werent ya luppy, now ya blong ;)

11. straydog

straydog New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    from someone on another fishing site, being fairly new to freshwater fishing, he was giving me some tips and suggested i try this one as it is more locally based, and the posts would give me some good tips.

12. deepwater

deepwater I'm Always In It

Mar 6, 2009
    Google

I think I was Googling some reviews on some gear I was considering buying (can't remember what it was-there's always something!) & it led me to a related thread here that I was impressed with, so I joined up.

13. Brownie

Brownie New Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Hi i got onto this site through Codtamer we been kicking on for years now, he suggested i have a look at your site, and i must say i'm very impressed. :)

Are we there yet..............................

14. Doodah

Doodah New Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Found you

Same story as deepwater.
    Googling muldoon lures and came across this forum. Seemed to have more stuff not wholly about the Murray River. 953km's to the murray from here.

15. carps

carps New Member

Apr 13, 2009
    seen someone on another site using this site and jumped on board :D

16. Jarryd

Jarryd New Member

Mar 12, 2008
    I think i googled something about cod and came to this :)

17. boysey

boysey New Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Googling Murray Cod I found the Goodoo Dreaming site and it recommended this site. And I have to say that I'm glad I followed the link!

18. wharf

wharf New Member

Jan 8, 2009

What is this in english buddy????

19. shan

shan New Member

Jan 31, 2009
    i googled spavin lake in sunbury to see if any one has caught fish there and found the link that way.. and been hooked ever since..

GO TACKLEBOX

Cheers Shan

20. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Feb 5, 2009
    i got the intro from fello fishn mate Dean buckley and boy am i glad he showed me this site no nonsense and just great blokes and girls talkn bout fishn which is bloody great to see keep up the good work all involved:D