1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

I finally went fishing

Discussion in 'Fishing General Chat' started by Old fisho, May 10, 2018.

1. Old fisho

Old fisho Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2016
    Thanks for the compliment but in truth I'm as thick as a brick about computers. Got a new phone. I have lots of missed calls as I can't answer the damn thing. That says it all about my tech skills. Noel

kev209, creekboy and Madfisher like this.
  2. Madfisher

Madfisher Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    LOL, re blxxdy phones, it took me 6 months to master a new phone. Still learning.

kev209, creekboy and Old fisho like this.
  3. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Hi, Noel. I cant remember how to send a PM, so I thought I would try one on here. Just want to let you know myself and many other members thoughts will be with you on Monday. Hope all goes as planned, and recovery will be swift. Best of luck, Mate. Cheers, Lyall.

4. Old fisho

Old fisho Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2016
    Thank you my friend. I'm a bit nonplussed by the messages I've had. The surgical bit isn't too serious; it's getting the new wires into the heart that's the tricky bit. All will be well I'm sure, and even more so because there's people out who care and that's more help than you could ever imagine.

Thanks again. Noel.

kev209, creekboy and Rod Bender like this.