1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

May be of interest

Discussion in 'Fishing General Chat' started by kev209, Apr 8, 2019.

1. kev209

kev209 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    I think someone on the forum was after a yak. Anaconda email just came but can't upload the full add. 1/2 Price Lifetime Hydro Fishing Kayak, Reg. price $299, Club price $149.
    I don't know if they are any good
    s-l225.jpg

creekboy and Old fisho like this.
  2. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2018
    bloody cheap, might get one and fit a large set of trebles to the rear and c if I can troll up a white pointer!
    If I get one I am going to get the pedal power model.

creekboy, Old fisho and kev209 like this.
  3. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Hope you have $3000 or more .

creekboy and kev209 like this.
  4. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Yes I know not cheap but I am a lazy old bugger heh heh, they look good because u can move quietly about and still have your hands free for fishing and they cover lots of distance easily, just just don't quite really need one I have a little fun yak that is ok to get me across a lake or out to an island or a bit of fishing but is uncomftable if used for a long period my ankles hurt for some reason, I also have a good twin hull tinnie, webster bassmaster very good fishing platform thinking about best type and place for an electric outboard on it.
    cheers

Tackleberry, creekboy and kev209 like this.
  5. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2016
    I have had a soft spot for the Native Watercraft propel for a long time I like the idea of being able to go forwards and backwards just by pedaling backwards without mucking around with a mirage Drive

6. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2018
    I will have a look at them tack.