1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Report: Burrinjuck.

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fishing' started by Funda, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Funda

Funda Guest

Hi All,

Tested the new boat out today at the juck, it was an awesome day and I'm soooo happy with the way my boat's turned out and how the new yammy 30 performed.

Well theres not much to report really, we only had a couple of hits on spinnerbaits in the 8 hours we fished but no-one we spoke to had caught anything either.

It was 22 degrees and the lake was glassed out most of the day and I had a ball playing with all the new gadgets in my boat, it was a top day on the water.

Thanks to JB Outboards from Queenbeyan for a great deal on the 30 Yammy, the service, price and freindly attitude is what will bring me back, these guys blew the rest out of the water.

Cheers, One very happy Allan :)

2. tex

tex New Member

Aug 24, 2005
    G'day Funda,
    I remember fishing the juck many years ago when I was a young bloke.
    It's a great spot for boating and we never really got into heaps of fish down there(except when baiting for carp), but I do remember I got my first yellowbelly there. How much water is it holding at the moment?
    Glad to hear the new rig performed to all expectations too, hope you have many happy hours out in her!
    Cheers,

Craig

3. Funda

Funda Guest

G'day Tex,

Everything about the day was perfect except the fish werent playing, I've had some of my best fresh sessions at the juck but it aint what it used to be 20 yrs ago.

Its at 45% and rising nicely at the moment, it just needs a little rise in temp for the yellas to start playing, any week now ;-)

Heres a pic I took today

[​IMG]

Cheers, Allan

4. tex

tex New Member

Aug 24, 2005
    Cheers Funda,

She looks like a beaut day judging by that photo.
    Yeah we're coming into the good part of the year now, hope she's a ripper seaon for ya mate!

5. Funda

Funda Guest

And all the best for a good season to you mate, I've got sooooo many options and a new rig I'm sure this year will be a ball tearer :grin:

Cheers, Allan