1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

So no AFL posts?

Discussion in 'Chewing the fat' started by jedgpz, Oct 24, 2020.

1. jedgpz

jedgpz Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2019
    Sitting here watching the AFL Grandfinal. Big Start
    I am an Essendon supporter so the last month of Footy has been irrelevant HA
    Cheers Jed

kev. likes this.
  2. kev.

kev. Active Member

Aug 9, 2020
    Our family in the US are avid Geelong supporters and will be watching the game. I hope the Cats have a win.

3. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2017
    Me too, go Cat's.

kev. likes this.
  4. jedgpz

jedgpz Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2019
    been a good game so far
    Some of my Kids are cats supporters so hope they can do it.

kev. likes this.
  5. kev.

kev. Active Member

Aug 9, 2020
    I think the AFL should take another look at night Grand Finals, also the entertainment O.M.O.

6. Master Baiter

Mar 31, 2017
    Personally I did not like the night GF nor the GF out of the MCG. It was like a home and away game being played in a library. A lot of fans like to go out to dinner or have a party after the grand final, though this year that was not going to happen. Don't like Richmond they are a really good side and play good footy.
    Any way now can participatate in a lot more fishing.
    Wally

7. jedgpz

jedgpz Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2019
    So now that the AFL is over done and dusty......... let me just say this GO STORM......

dmck and Master Baiter like this.
  8. dmck

dmck New Member

Jun 26, 2020
    Went to bed at 3/4 time to study my head lice collection.....:rolleyes:
    I have much better things to do than watch Wretchmond win.....
    As for it not being at MCG? bloody good! Its an (almost) national competition and the GF should be rotated around all states.

If the vic clubs dont like it they can start their own VFL again and do what they do best... play with themselves..........

9. Master Baiter

Mar 31, 2017
    Fair enough on your comment dmck but the MCG is the only ground in Australia to hold in excess of a hundred thousand fans. Also you get the atmosphere that was lacking at the Gabba and would most likely be lacking at the other grounds.
    I personally would think it would be every footballers dream to play at the MCG in a Grand Final in front of 90,000 plus screaming fans, on aSaturday afternoon.

jedgpz likes this.