1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Tackleberrys head light

Discussion in 'Electronics & Gizmos' started by Tackleberry, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:03 PM.

1. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Any way here is my $17 head light in the pic on the rods it is only on mid strength, it takes an 18650 cell and I have 5 of these in the double and single LED the single gives you a more narrow beam and more distance about 150yards and the double which I prefer for fishing as it gives a wider beam is good for about 100 yards on high beam ......
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Cheers TAC

2. ratherbefishin

ratherbefishin Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2019
    That's most impressive for a $17 headlamp Tac; especially given it runs off an 18650.
    Did you get it online or locally?
    I've got a fairly spendy Wizard head torch which is excellent, but I could go something a little more disposable for when I'm messing around on cars.

kev209 likes this.
  3. ratherbefishin

ratherbefishin Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2019
    That's awesome, thanks mate. :)

kev209 and Tackleberry like this.
  4. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Keeping with cheap chinga stuff I was thinking of doing a post on cheap lures cromeys and lead jigs as over the years I have found some good stuff that works here very well .

kev209 likes this.