1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

UPDATING

Discussion in 'Chewing the fat' started by Old fisho, Nov 14, 2019.

1. ratherbefishin

ratherbefishin Active Member

Sep 9, 2019
    Apologies for a double-post; seems once you've edited it won't let you add quotes. :cool:

Wow...just....wow.....that does sound scary indeed.
    On the upside, pleased you were able to come around to see them standing there mate.

2. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Yeah 3 nurses and 2 doctors and it took a while to figure what was going on .
    It's great that Noels opp went well ......

3. Old fisho

Old fisho Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2016
    A dram wouldn't appear much in a glass like that Tim. Wouldn't wet the bottom.
    Tack, I've had two instances of being on the other side. Both times I was brought back using CPR. I know nothing of either experience and have no recollection of seeing hundreds of beautiful angels or being on a cloud.

diesel and Tackleberry like this.
  4. Old fisho

Sep 14, 2016
    Just had a note from my fishing mate Bill. Wants to know if we can get out for a fish pre Christmas and holiday crowds.
    One word answer:
    GUARANTEED.
    Noel
    Time to stop wishing and go fishing

5. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Noel with Vt the heart is still moving the blood but not circulating it but just moving it back and forth as the top and bottom of the heart is not doing what it should it's like when you hold a balloon in your hands and just squeeze one end at a time hence moving the air from one end to the other that's why they have 10 or 11 mins to kick you in to gear again .

6. kev209

kev209 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    I cant remember anything about my 2 experiences, I was asked by the Nurses did I see bright lights? I didn't see anything. Must have had my eyes shut.

7. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Glad your opp went well Noel have a speedy recovery and no grabbing the chicks/nurses ! would raise a glass for you bit I think i have had enough of drinkers and drinking for a while after daughters 21st on weekend and some young and some old enough to know better people not knowing their drinking limits yet!o_O:confused:

Old fisho, diesel and kev209 like this.
  8. Old fisho

Sep 14, 2016
    Thanks for that Tack. I was not really aware of that. I'm pleased.
    I thought I might have failed the early entrance to heaven test. I might still see all the angels.
    Thanks Blair. I have finally worked out that I had ten holes cut in me, plus oxygen up my nose and an anaesthetist's tube down my throat. Thankfully, the holes were not big. Got back to Tuross yesterday afternoon and went almost straight to sleep. that's after only a 200km drive (ride0. Boss was driving her car.
    Noel
    Good to be back here even if still laid up a fair bit.

blair, kev209 and Tackleberry like this.