1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Well I am in lockdown so

Discussion in 'Equipment, Accessories and Maintenance' started by Tackleberry, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Time to pull the floor up and have a look and I was right the floor is completely rotted out and it only took 5 years several hundred bucks later I shall stick up another picture hopefully it will be fixed by then.
    20210214_184250.jpg

Madfisher, kev. and Bluefin like this.
  2. jedgpz

jedgpz Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2019
    Nice use of lockdown

kev. likes this.
  3. Tackleberry

Sep 30, 2016
    Nope nice use would be fishing which is what I will be doing on Thursday I don't care what comrade Dan says he has used up all his authority as far as I'm concerned . And needs to be charged with 800 counts of workplace manslaughter

kev. likes this.
  4. jedgpz

jedgpz Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2019
    be free from Midnight tonight
    ;)

kev. likes this.
  5. kev.

kev. Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2020
    I don't like getting locked up and dangerous Dan the prick isn't my favourite person, THE BIG QUESTION is where would we be if he hadn't done what he did

6. Tackleberry

Sep 30, 2016
    First rule of managing a epidemic or pandemic is to not quarantine in highly populated areas basic stuff international borders should have been shut for a start and if he hadn't done what he did we would have 800 Victorians still alive.
    Then he did it again just sprooking that our quarantine and tracing was Gold Standard and look what happened even bragged that other Premiers were copying his model the man is a joke so are the Victorian people on average from what I've seen in the last 12 months and yes I am a born and bred Victorian .

kev. likes this.
  7. Tackleberry

Sep 30, 2016
    And yes this is just my humble opinion even though these days we are not allowed to have those either . opinions have gone the way of free speech

kev. likes this.
  8. kev.

kev. Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2020
    My remarks weren't to offend anyone,

Madfisher likes this.
  9. Tackleberry

Sep 30, 2016
    Don't apologise for anything kev neither were mine .
    The reason why there was a second post in a row from me was I lost the network and couldn't finish posting it for about 10 15 minutes .
    All good this way cheers .

kev. likes this.
  10. kev.

kev. Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2020
    They have been updating the tower near home on and off for a couple of months I know how you feel

Tackleberry likes this.
  11. Tackleberry

Sep 30, 2016
    Same here Kev this afternoon we had no Internet no telephone for three quarters of an hour I bloody hope nobody needed an ambulance lot of retired people haha was going to say old living here

kev. likes this.
  12. Robert Stone

Robert Stone Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2017
    NSW. 32 Days free and counting.
    Cheers.

kev. and Tackleberry like this.