1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Well who is going to pay?

Discussion in 'The Hall of Shame' started by Master Baiter, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2017
    Tuesday and all bins in the open belonging to local businesses are being used by visitors to Mansfield and probably locals dumping rubbish. In a normal year we get 1.2 million visitors a lot of extra rubbish to be removed. went to Town yesterday and it was packed with 4wd Vehicles loaded up a lot of Boats and Vans. Going back to just 1970 there was half a dozen horse troughs through out the Town and Cattle were driven through it to the stock yards on the other side.
    A population of about 1100 residents and a House about $8000. Now 10500 residents and still growing a house is about $500,000 today up to many in the millions.
    So bottom line take your rubbish home or if locals take it to the tip.
    Rubbishhh.jpg

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    creekboy and kev. like this.
  2. kev.

kev. Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2020
    I have noticed more rubbish is being dumped by the side of roads.
    One of our local councils are cutting back on rubbish collections, they want you to share your bins with neighbours. I bet there will be no reduction in rates

creekboy and Madfisher like this.
  3. jedgpz

jedgpz Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2019
    One of my pet hates...
    It is not hard for people to take their rubbish with them.
    Cheers Jed

creekboy and kev. like this.
  4. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Unfortunately my son sent me this yesterday down at Golden Beach East Gippsland absolutely disgusting hey screen shot it off Facebook
    20210111_115905.jpg

kev. and creekboy like this.
  5. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2017
    It makes no sense at all to dump rubbish, to take your rubbish home is about the third of the size it took to take it in the first place.
    Quote-Bacteria and viruses are high-risk causes of disease that are found in some rubbish waste. Of particular concern are viruses that cause hepatitis and HIV and bacteria that cause tuberculosis. Un quote.
    The great Plague in London’s Pandemic was caused through Rats going through rubbish dumped in the streets.
    Wally